Friday, August 1, 2008

John's Fishing Trip


I spent my last Friday night setting up this blog because my husband was otherwise occupied with a fishing trip to Idaho. He was able to meet up with his brother, Rick, and they went to Rick's in-laws special fishing spot where John caught this beauty. He says that this picture doesn't do it justice: it was a lot fatter than it looks in the photo ;-).

I'm pretty good at maintaining a good food storage, but I'm glad my DH has some skills that would help us survive in a major disaster. Although I must say that I detest fish and I would need to be nearly starving before I would resort to eating anything that comes from any body of water.

Note that his shorts are wet: he had to wade in to land the fish. What a stud!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Way to go John! What a lucky guy - he caught a humongous fish AND he had a beautiful, supportive wife to come home to. It doesn't get any better than that :-)