Friday, October 3, 2008

Our Big Announcement!!

In my last post, I said that I didn't have a lot of time to post, but that's not the entire truth. I've been so exhausted and nauseous that I don't have a lot of desire to get on the computer or really do anything else. Why do we forget how miserable these first couple of months of pregnancy can be? We are really excited to have another baby, but I think I must be getting too old or something - it seems harder than last time.

I was going to try really hard not to tell anyone until I was at least 12 weeks or so, but I want you all to know why I'm not posting much and to get any sympathy you can send my way (grin)! I'll keep you all posted as things progress!

Jenni

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Congratulations! I'm so surprised! :-) - You guys are such great parents and I'm excited for you to add to your cute family. Love you guys!

~~heather said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! That is awesome! Here's hopin' the ickies are gone quick!
Love,
Heather

Sea Star said...

Oh.. Jen I am sorry you aren't feeling well. But how exciting to be expecting again. I don't think it is that you are getting old but the fact that you have 3 kids keeping you very busy and aren't able to relax at all. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Crystal said...

Congrats Jen! What fabulous news. I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel good again soon. So when are you due?

Grandma Sally said...

Congratulations Jenni!
I'm really happy for you and John.
Hang in there.
Love ya,
Sally

Melissa said...

That is very cool. Congratulations! However I do have to say that 216 days is pretty daunting. Good Luck, hopefully you will feel better soon.

Burnside Family said...

Congrats Jen! That is exciting news. We have to get together soon.

Meredith said...

Congratulations Jen! I hope you are feeling better quickly! With every pregnancy I swear I'll remember and never do it again. But I never remember. Zander's only 9 months and already I've forgotten!

young family said...

Congratulations!!! Sorry I haven't said it sooner, I hope you are feeling better soon.

I can't remember any of it any more. Sometimes I look at my children and am amazed that I actually carried them in me. Wow, I'm so happy for you. I will look forward to all the cute pregnancy pics :)