Sunday, August 16, 2009

A year (almost) in review

I haven't been the best blogger these past several months, and I'm going to try to do better in the future. I just downloaded 8 months of pictures off my camera, so I'll be giving you an update by picture, so sit back and relax...


Seth had his fifth birthday!


Seth's buddy, Eric got him some cool warrior guys!


John had a birthday too! (I don't know how to rotate the photo - any help would be appreciated)

In March, we went to the Children's Discovery Museum at the Gateway.

Seth and Eric doing some construction.

TJ in a police car.





This is our cousin, Elizabeth.

Eric, Seth and TJ watching a "master Builder".


What good little climbers I have!

WOW!!!!!

TJ and Elizabeth at the water fountain at the Gateway. Seth and Eric each earned a dollar from me by running across the fountain. The idea was to get them a little wet ... they didn't get a drop on them!

Best buds posing at the Gateway! We made this trip on St Patrick's Day - that's why everyone's in green!

We had a fun Easter and the kids found lots of eggs with goodies inside.


At the end of April, I had the opportunity to go with some of my friends to one of the classes at Women's Conference. Since the baby was due the second week of May, I decided not to sign up for both days, but my friend Sidnie got us tickets for her mom's presentation. Sister Joyce Jones did a great job and we got front row seats!! Below, from left to right: Sidnie, Jenalyn, Annamarie, me and Sister Jones.


On Saturday, May 9th, our family participated in a temple day for our ward. It was fun to take the kids into the foyer and share our testimony of the blessings of the temple.


On May 12th, 2009, Benjamin Edward Lyman was added to our family. He was born about 20 minutes after they put in the epidural so I got to feel the whole thing. I'm grateful for modern medicine that has made childbirth so much more bearable.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! It's fun to get a review, though, of all of the family happenings. It looks like it's been a great year, so far :-).

Annamarie said...

way to go! I thought I was a bad blogger! I am glad to see a post!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen. I found your blog from your "I'm a Mormon" profile. I loved it by the way, AND your blog. How fun to come and find photos and memories including my kids and me :) I loved it. Now, where is your year in review from 2012?? ;) -Jenalyn