Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm a What!?!

Anyone who has had any interaction with a two year old knows that sometimes they struggle with finding the right words to express themselves. Their vocabulary is limited so they use what they know. Recently, I bought a 6 lb bag of gummy bears at Costco. They are a special treat for the kids (and me and John). The other day when TJ got mad at me for some reason, he called me a "Dummy Bear". I know I should have said something about being nice to mommy and not saying mean words, but I was taken so by surprise that I couldn't. I know he loves gummy bears, so maybe that's his way of expressing that he loves me, but that I wasn't living up to his expectations at the moment. Kind of like a dud gummy bear, or a "Dummy Bear".

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Jen! We got your Christmas card and I was excited to read you have a blog! Here is ours: michelletaylorfam.blogspot.com
Your family is so cute! Congrats on #4. Talk to you soon! Oh and I love the "dummy bear" comment!! Ha ha!

Jesse said...

Jen! It was fun to get your Christmas card. Thanks for looking me up. It was nice to see your growing family and to hear what you've been up to. Enjoyed reading through your blog. My wife has a blog for our fam. it's sowardsmail.blogspot.com, I guess it's all the rage now days. I haven't been back to Provo since I graduated but it would be fun to have some kind of Freshman year reunion. We had such a good time, I can't think of a better group of people to run into up there.